C6 Z06 > Gallardo

Scotty2Hotty

then buy a toyota and drive it like a grandma, why buy a perfomance car to baby? unless you drive it just to look cool.

So in order to drive a performance car, you have to powershift it? I must have missed the memo.

There's a difference between driving it hard/fast, and abusing it. If a couple of tenths is worth a couple thousand dollar tranny, then more power to you.

then buy a toyota and drive it like a grandma, why buy a perfomance car to baby? unless you drive it just to look cool.

1.) I have a toyota, and I drive the shit out of that thing.

2.) I also have a performance car, I try to avoid beating on it,but i do drive it like it is ment to be driven

First off not ALL lamborghini gallardos are AWD some are just RWD AWD is an OPTION,please believe.

Why go beat on a car really hard when it may not even be broke in? hell didnt look like he need to powershift to keep ahead so why push it?

WTF?

ALL GALLARDOS ARE AWD, they are not optional as a 2WD car.... Even the Murcielago is AWD. The Diablo was the only recent LAMBO that came in 2WD or 4WD depending on the model, SV, etc...

Why are you guys even debating power shifting. With these two lined up and even drivers in both, powershifting or NOT, the Vette would still pull away.