im bored

cloead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK PEOPLE last comment on this time for billys rx7. I was there the day it ran 12.3@115. i watched him run all day long. And yes he had stock turbos, a autozone wanabe intake pipe. a k&n filter. a muffler lol. and boost controlers or controller. whatever. lol. I seen it run those times

AND YES it was a matter of time before that motor or turbos took a poop. we alkways talked about when it was going to happen

We were going to slap the drag radials from my car on that thing. but i knew if we did and so did billy. His ass end would go boom. Let alone so would the clutch lol. So i didnt let him use them. Im sorry i didnt billy. You could have lost the car a better way lol.

But the mods he lists i left anything out. He is not bullshiting at all. No need ofr the BULLSHIT flag. His car ran it. And there is about 30 or more people who could verify it ran it. I can get you the full track rental video if anyone wants it posted on the site for you all to see. Im in it as well. as a crap load of friends. and drag cars.