The FattyArbuckle wheelie, LOL

100_1182.jpg

No Handed wheelie on the XR80...

XR80-no-handed-wheelie.jpg

12oclock coaster on the icy roads...

12oclock-snow-sm.jpg

No handed wheelie in the snow...

no-hander-snow-sm.jpg

I don't give a lot of credit to a guy stunting on grass or snow covered grass. he's probably only going about 12 mph.

I've seen him stunt way over any speed limit before. Stunting is stunting. The playing field isn't important though. Most "stunting", not highway wheelies, is done at normal speeds below 100mph. Chew on dem apples for a bit.:p

I don't give a lot of credit to a guy stunting on grass or snow covered grass. he's probably only going about 12 mph.

I've seen him stunt way over any speed limit before. Stunting is stunting. The playing field isn't important though. Most "stunting" not highway wheelies is done at normal speeds below 100mph. Chew on dem apples for a bit.:p

Nick's got my back ;) LOL,

No dirt or snow, happy 'Cleaner'? probably not, I already know I totally suck, I don't need you to tell me that, anyways can you come out and teach me how to ride, LOL.

1.jpg

I learned all my wheelies from quad riding! Good pics man. I never had the balls to try any of those on a street bike,but maybe one day.

Yep your right about that, quads are great for learning wheelies. I used to dislike quads, 'till I road a good one, they are more fun than they look , lol

• 2 weeks later...
Now do them on your 929 and post pics and ill be impressed.

Everyone says that, lol... I used to have a 636 stunt bike, but I sold it to buy my new 250X, my 929 is way too pretty to drop or put a cage on. And around here there's no really good stunt spots. So I spend most my stunt time off road, cause that's mostly what is avaliable to me.

• 5 months later...

Any rider not impressed by your skills is just jealous including me. I also have a motard and ride wheelies but I haven't got the back brake to become instinct. Last time I did a standup as I fell back I got the throttle locked on then had my right leg hanging straight back anticapating a loop but luckly the bike tacked out before going over guess it looked kinda like a flamingo with wrong leg back. I do all my stuff on the streets with regular tire pressure so I'm sure thats holding me back. Any tips on back brake control and standups besides practise and trying a quad? Thanks

My favorite one was at Haspin when the tail landed in that dip and the 400 conveniently rolled backwards and on top of ya. It was scary for about 4.7srconds till we new you were ok, then the laughter hit. The shiddy part is, that was the only wheelie I wasn't taking video of.:mad:

Oh yeah nice pics:D

My favorite one was at Haspin when the tail landed in that dip and the 400 conveniently rolled backwards and on top of ya. It was scary for about 4.7srconds till we new you were ok, then the laughter hit. The shiddy part is, that was the only wheelie I wasn't taking video of.:mad:

Oh yeah nice pics:D

yeah that was scary, I squeezed the shit out of that handbrake, and it wasn't doing anything, not a good felling flipping over backwards when your sitting on the handlebars, lol, man I'm lucky I didnt get seriously hurt on that one, lol!