Anthony

Devils Advocate

You're seriously five years old. I don't owe you shit. Did you drive me to Kentucky? Nope. Should I have to do your yardwork? Nope. I was going to do it at eight dollars an hour (four dollars an hour cheaper than I usually do) because you were driving me to kentucky with the truck, and that didnt ever go through. Then, I was away at school. You know, College? I just got back today, and nothing of this has been mentioned in months. Thanks for being an immature prick, though.

PS: Locking this or bringing up some bullshit garbage excuse for being a toolbox only proves that you're a tantrum-throwing, self-absorbed assclown. Thanks.

Chris, when are we Beering?

Hey dick, you offered FREE yard work to Chris and I for using his truck to tow your POS back from Kentucky. That didn't pan out because you opted out of it, but not before I paid for part of your fuel bill to fill his truck up, and this included taking my time out to come get the truck and drive to past Delaware before you backed out.

INSTEAD, you opted to do the required yard work for $8/hour. This was agreed upon, and a date was set by myself and Tina for the following weekend.

That weekend, you called after NOT SHOWING UP to tell me you wouldn't make it, but your partner would be there to bail your ass out. He never showed. After lame excuses, you finally stopped responding to me altogether. This is first you've been man (if you call it that) to step up and admit you did make some sort of arrangement with me, whether your weak justification allows it or not.

That being said, you little punkass fuck, you STILL OWE ME YARDWORK FROM EARLIER IN THE YEAR, at the agreed upon $8/hr rate.

So quit being a little bitch an crying about me picking on you, suck it up and fulfil your end of the agreement.

Oh, and next time, use PMs or call me as you've done before. This just makes you look like an ass :rolleyes:

In a nutshell. You owe me discounted labor for my time and efforts, per your recommendation. You've never followed through. Now you can.