FS:V3 Razr - T-Mobile

Putty

I already have a GSM Nokia 6820 which I'm happy with. This phone is for a friend, but I also think $140 is too high considering the vast amount of other internet resources available to get it close to that brand new.

I'll pay cash, but not for that price :)

QUIT JACKING MY THREAD>..!

FYI, you can NOT get the phone for $68 w/out a contract. I bought this phone from Wal-mart at the time it was $178 w/contract and $329 w/out. I guarantee you can't find just the body anywhere for less than $140, in the condition this one is. Go ahead to Wals and pay $68, but say hello to one more year, possibly 2.

well i really dont care for the one year contract. I am trying to make the best situation out of mine and yours. I am looking for a phone with out switching contracts you have a phone for sale. I sent you an reasonable offer for $100 for it. Which i think i reasonable considering how much they are new. I sent you that offer not trying to low ball or anything to that extent. This is the ammount i can work with for a new phone with my current budget. now you can take it or leave it but not responding to pms is just flat out rude. even if you said sry but i need to have the ammount listed out of it. etc.. i am going to await your response. If i dont hear back from you by tomorrow 8am i am going out and buying a new phone. So you can have it at the price i offered or take up all the offers you have had.

well i really dont care for the one year contract. I am trying to make the best situation out of mine and yours. I am looking for a phone with out switching contracts you have a phone for sale. I sent you an reasonable offer for $100 for it. Which i think i reasonable considering how much they are new. I sent you that offer not trying to low ball or anything to that extent. This is the ammount i can work with for a new phone with my current budget. now you can take it or leave it but not responding to pms is just flat out rude. even if you said sry but i need to have the ammount listed out of it. etc.. i am going to await your response. If i dont hear back from you by tomorrow 8am i am going out and buying a new phone. So you can have it at the price i offered or take up all the offers you have had.

Rude is as rude does...The fact you slashed my asking price with a $40 less rebuttal is rude, if you ask me. Had I wanted OBO's I would have posted that. I tell you what...$125 and it's yours..If not, go with your other alternative. I am not hard up for cash in any way, so the take it or leave it speechs don't work with me. I'd let things sit in my dresser for ever before I get raped on a deal.