Thanks to Sonny at TSBR and Corey at Indy Motor Speedway

Casper

I just wanted to post a quick thanks to Sonny at TSBR for letting us join his site's group ticket purchase and to Corey at Indy Motor Speedway for taking care of all the tickets. Without these two guys, we definitely wouldn't be about to get our tickets (first week of August-ish), we wouldn't have the seats we're getting, and we definitely wouldn't be getting the added perks. This is going to be a fantastic first year at the MotoGP races in Indy thanks to these two guys.

Next, I want to say this year is definitely a learning curve for all involved. Sonny recently found out that Indy will pull some strings and allow groups to have everyone pay for their tickets individually, paying directly to IMS. That would've helped greatly this year, but alas..... learning curve. Next year I plan on taking care of everything for the tickets so Sonny and his group can sit back and just enjoy (if they decide to join us in the group purchase that is). Next year there will be a specific page on this site just for purchasing MotoGP tickets. There will be no RSVP hassles. It will be very straight forward, you want a ticket, you pay for it right there via this site. You'll have a receipt and all. The list of those coming will be updated dynamically so nobody has to mess with updating a thread and keeping track of it all manually. I've already written the code in anticipation of next year. It kicks ass.

So anyways, I just wanted to thank those two guys for their hard work making this happen. Tickets are supposed to start arriving the first part of August. Over 100 tickets were sold :eek:. This promises to be an incredible, once in a lifetime event.

PS: If I get arrested for public intox, who's bailing me out?

:plus1:thanks Sonny and Corey for the hookup!

any chance of getting a batch of shirts made before the trip? would love to get one like sinner had on at national trail track day.

any chance of getting a batch of shirts made before the trip? would love to get one like sinner had on at national trail track day.

We can definitely get some shirts done before hand. I'll post a thread shortly with prices. I think they cost us about $12 or $14 each. Not bad. You can do t-shirts or embroidered polo shirts for about the same price.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Your Welcome... It was much larger than I had anticipated, it has taken alot of effort to get to this point.. I landed some discounts that I will also be sending with your tickets..

Next year same deal on our site as well.. PRE PAY only's Direct pays to IMS or me..

We wound up spending almost 13,000 in tix KRIKEE !!

Here is your final list if anyone wants to sit next to each other now is the time to post up so I can shuffle as best as I can

I was dead first in line and Corey and I really hit it off, he gave me a private tour of the track and everything...

In case you havent seen the video this is where our seats are at :

Ill let Ben arrange them as groupings thank you

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 4

Speed x 6

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

gixxie7chick x 2

Bucks Bandit x 1

PrincessPratt x 1

r6allstar x 2 << with Some R-6 forum buddies

I was happy to do this for you guys, next time you here from me Ill be posting when I get tix , then when I send them out, then Ill see y'all at the track best of luck to everyone.

Thank you for restoring my ability to post in this section as well as recieve PM's

I am raffling off 2 free gp tix if interested the tix are only 2 dollars each or three for 5

looks like you guys have some great seats. i have sat about ten rows up for the formula1 races good good fun especially at the start of the race. Sorry i didnt join you, races are like a religious event in our family, but i will meet you guys somewhere that weekend.

That pit shirt was a pain in the ass to make.....

but thanks for the props