Can someone primer something for me?

Balian

Guest Evl Mdgt
what do you mean you dont have the equipment? just go and buy some high grit sandpaper and sand it smooth after you lay down a couple coats of primer..

he's talking about painting equipment.

no more primering in the house! I still have a buzz from the last time. I hate the smell of that stuff.

Its too cold for him to be out in the garage working on it... easier to just have someone else do it.

Guest Evl Mdgt
Well, for one, I keep adding things, and two, it wasn't done right the first time. My doors don't match.

Yeah... the idiot who painted it the last time, didnt do it right. I still say if you would of wet sanded it (the right way) the doors would of matched...

Yeah... the idiot who painted it the last time, didnt do it right. I still say if you would of wet sanded it (the right way) the doors would of matched...

if its a base coat clear coat based paint wetsanding would have nothing to do with the color. if hte color is off it was mized slightly different then the orginal that was sprayed.

Guest Evl Mdgt
if its a base coat clear coat based paint wetsanding would have nothing to do with the color. if hte color is off it was mized slightly different then the orginal that was sprayed.

i see what you are saying. But i say that about the wetsanding because he did a small patch of it and i swear by the bible that it matches the rest of the car... but NOOOO someone doesnt see that