Could someone near campus give me a hand on friday?

Hcstreetriding

Hey guys, im having some troubles with my charging system on my bike, I dont think its the battery but i want to make sure, I was wandering if anyone near campus that has a known good battery could let me borrow it for about 15 min, just long enough to get my bike fully warm and see if it fixes the problem that im having. I asked the guys at auto zone to test it and they told me that they could not test motorcycle batteries, so i guess this is the next best way. I just dont want to buy a new battery and then end up having two good batteries when i only need one.

Thanks everyone:D

Nick

Btw my number is 937 901 5079, feel free to call me up if your feeling generous and have a few minutes to spare, thanks!

Im not sure how old the battery is, I just bought the bike about 4 months ago and the guys said it was new, but who knows. If no one helps me out tomorrow ill hit you up and maybe i can drive out and meet up with you on saturday Nick, you only live like 5-10 minutes from where ill be, I appreciate it!

!2oclocker, i might have to do that, it just sucks in columbus it takes me at least 30 minutes of driving to get to the nearest dealer. and its driving that makes me want to kick babies, but in dayton i can go to the dealer fairly easily, so if nothing else ill hit up ninjanick and have the battery tested at the dealer to make for sure it is or is not that. Thanks for the tip!

I'd like to. We'll have to see because I spent no time with the wife last weekend because I was gone riding and was gone 11hours riding to hocking hills Sunday. I might be able to work something out, we'll see. Hope so.

I do know I'll be working Saturday, so Sunday would be the best time if I can ride. Just drop me a PM and let me know. I check the site once or twice every weekend.

I'd like to. We'll have to see because I spent no time with the wife last weekend because I was gone riding and was gone 11hours riding to hocking hills Sunday. I might be able to work something out, we'll see. Hope so.

I do know I'll be working Saturday, so Sunday would be the best time if I can ride. Just drop me a PM and let me know. I check the site once or twice every weekend.

cool will let you know, Thanks!

I hope the day comes soon when i can say i have an "extra" motorcycle lol Thanks man! Ill let you know
Yeah you haven't seen it yet. But if you're coming to dayton with no solution let me know.

thanks for all the offers guys, i had the battery tested at the dealership and they said it was A okay, so i didnt want to waste yalls time swapping batteries.

Benyen, i can still ride, just not real far away, I have not pushed it over 20 minutes so far without stopping and letting it cool. going to try to have it fixed by the end of next week though and ill be ready to tear shit up.

Lost, I didnt get it completely sorted out, Im going to PM you, could really use help from someone with experience, im just shooting in the dark when i work on it, appreciate the offer!