FS 95 awd talon

owndjoo

Ran 12.6 with 14b and the 50 trim put it in low 12's. I am in the middle of putting a EVO III 16g on it, but dont have the time as i'm in college now. Car only needs exhaust, uip, and a 2g exh. manifold. Has RPS Stage III ceramic six puck clutch, rre alum. flywheel, homemade 3" dp, black probe wheels with brand new rubber, stainless clutch line, ARP headstuds. I put 7k miles on the car in over 2 years. This was a weekend warrior. Interior is completely stripped. Has no a/c, headliner, door panels, carpet, etc. Has back seat but not bolted in. Ran strong before pulling the old turbo setukp off.

138k miles

$2000

how about i just post 'em here? only two i could find.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/owndjoo/gutted.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/owndjoo/inside.jpg

no longer has the tuning stuff. just a big hole where the stereo would be.

Guest BTEstep
Do you still have the talon F/S? I am currently in Iraq right now but will be back in the states in 25 days. I am Interested in the car, I have cash for it. or i can transfer the money to a friend taht lives about 40 min from you and have him buy it. but if you could i would like to see some pics of the engine, and would like to know what all blimishes are on the car?

car has some paint sraped on the left rear on the bumper and the quarter has a dent. driver's door handle doesnt seem to work (2nd gen's) and the clear coat is clouded in some spots and could be buffed out. i'm at school now and dont have engine pics, i'll work on that though.

Guest BTEstep
Hey man, i will contact my friend back there in delaware Ohio, and have him call you and set something up to see itm and I will transfer him the money. what days are good for you, so he can come down and look at it? let me know asap or i will just have him call you and set something up. thanks for the reply. what times during the day are good to call you?

during the day is fine, i have class so he'll need to leave a message. I know what you mean brad, the bike looks like it'll be gone this weekend as well. I got my '04 SV last week, so i need the cash pretty badly anyway.

Guest BTEstep
hey man, I will get my friend to set up something with you as soon as I can, I understand about needing the money badley, been there before. But hopefully my boy Justin will get a hold of you today or leave you a message to call him back so we can get this thing on its way.

Guest BTEstep
Hey my friend has been trying to get a hold of you to set it up so he can go look at the car. I told him the best time to call you is after 4, so he has been trying to call you the past few days, his # 740 815 7179, and his name is Justin. So I hope he gets a hold of you or leaves you a message to call him back. I am just waiting on hime to get a hold of you, and look at the car. then after that the money should be yours.

• 3 weeks later...