Husband bored at the mall

Casper

i caught hell with my other at the mall on friday. she keeps dragging me into victoria secret when she knows i hate going in there. i dont hate going in there cuz i am afraid of womanly stuff or anything like that. i always have this feeling the women behind the counter are trying to match my face up with the mug shots of sexual predators and peeping toms. :lol:

anyway i am standing there and she is all excited about this pantie sale like 4 for $500 bucks like that cuz it is so cheap. ;) she keeps picking up different ones and asking "do you like these?" or "are these cute enough?"

then she made the ultimate mistake when she asked "how do you think these will look?" i just smiled and said "i dunno let me see" so i take them from here and i wad them up in a ball take two steps back and drop them on the floor and start laughing and say "i think they will look great if i throw them by the area rug" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: needless to say i got punched in the chest for that one. hahahaha

man you need to have more fun at vikki's try on the ear muffs, my dad and my

brothers actually got kicked out of a victoria secrets for messing around.

Pick out something for her that you would like on her or the floor.

I tend to wander off and get in the close racks and mess with people when

they pick something out. you gotta make sure you tuck up you feet

though. Oh and my wife hates when she has to go look for me, I'm sure if

it wouldn't hurt her hand she would punch me in the face.

omg..:lol:

im bored im bored!!

on the other subject.. why do you men hate goin in V.S? doesnt anyone get a peep show?? i always have to model my clothes before i buy.. no matter what it is.hehe

and the women behind the counter either see you with your woman, or know your buying for your woman. so relax!

omg..:lol:

im bored im bored!!

on the other subject.. why do you men hate goin in V.S? doesnt anyone get a peep show?? i always have to model my clothes before i buy.. no matter what it is.hehe

and the women behind the counter either see you with your woman, or know your buying for your woman. so relax!

no peep show no nothing just standing there feeling wierd.......maybe i shouldnt be acting like im trying it on for myself............JK JK

I'm sure the Victoria's Secret sales people have seen real creeps in there, and most guys don't have anything to worry about.

But hell, if you hate it, then you might as well have some fun with it.