Anyone wanna race tonight

Sam1647545489

Oh, lord... don't start this again. :) BTW, all Z06s have manual transmissions.

With the kind of power he's putting down I thought he may have swapped out the M6 for something more consistent. Joes Z06 had the 6 speed ripped out of it for a built A4. I'd like to see something give him a good run. No sense in him spending all that money and not have a reason to turn it loose. :D

I'd almost pay to see a cam/n2o vette line up with an LFP 427TT. Traction may be a factor... :burn:

Guest Evl Mdgt

It was nice meeting those of you that I talked to. Sorry I wasnt more talkative... kinda still tired from last night lol

damn that woman for taking so long with the checks lol now that my kid has graduated high school, what will i do wiht my time lol she was nice though.

With the kind of power he's putting down I thought he may have swapped out the M6 for something more consistent. Joes Z06 had the 6 speed ripped out of it for a built A4. I'd like to see something give him a good run. No sense in him spending all that money and not have a reason to turn it loose. :D

I'd almost pay to see a cam/n2o vette line up with an LFP 427TT. Traction may be a factor... :burn:

Actually I got the 6spd still in it. I got a built tranny, rear end, output shafts, tranny girdle. I kept the 6spd because I had a 98 C5 A4 before this one. I want to bang gears. If your friend has a 427TT LPE car I would imagine him beating me but I will run him if he wants. Dig would be perferred for me but we can do a roll if he wants. Or we can do both.. I just got home and I think this will be the last time the car will be out this yr. We might have to wait till summer of 06.. Oh and for the driving comment, I drive it like it should be driven. :cool:

nice coming out and meeting those of you that i spoke with. Although the race didn't go as planned, sorry about wasting your time linn, it was still good to come out and meet some of you. By the way I was the guy in the red firebird.

you didnt waste my time next time we will try it from a dig.

it was nice meeting meeting a few new people and it always nice to race someone new.