1994 Acura Integra

KennyFKINPowerz

OK Here is the deal. We have a wrecked 94 Integra here at our shop wich we own and I need to find out what I need to look at to see if this car is worth moving forward with. We are getting ready to do a shop car but I don't know anything about Acura's. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest fixerupper
Well, basically they're anything and everything a Honda on the inside. Look at the car model,a nd the engine code. That should tell you everything you'll ever need to know. If it's a GS,LS model it has 9.2:1 compression, and 142hp bone stock, if that helps. That's with the B18B1 engine. I don't know what all you know of Honda engines, but B18's are common place, but I don't mean to downplay them at all. But I don't know exactly what you're looking at. By that I mean if the engine's been swapped/ etc., it could have something crazy in it. I'll say that it'd probably be a fun car, and there are plenty of routes to go with them, but unless you pour on the money it's not going to be anything great.

mileage and title info would be helpful info in determining if it is worth your time or money.

In a nutshell, a clean (non-wrecked) 94 GSR with 100K miles is worth around $5-6K, so use that as your top dollar. A salvage 94 RS with 160K is worth about $1-2k, so you should be able to get at least that.

mileage and title info would be helpful info in determining if it is worth your time or money.

In a nutshell, a clean (non-wrecked) 94 GSR with 100K miles is worth around $5-6K, so use that as your top dollar. A salvage 94 RS with 160K is worth about $1-2k, so you should be able to get at least that.

Actually I work here at a body shop so repairing it will cost us no more than parts. The question I really have is if I have something worth putting the time in to. I dont want to have to do motor swaps and all that stuff. If I had to do all that then I would just choose another car.