Newbie!

mrmako777

hey guys my name is matt and im from cincinnati. ive been riding for almost 2 months and have about 3000 miles on my bike now (bought it brand new). i have a 2007 gsxr 600. i went out to qs&l last wednesday and had a great time! lookin for some guys to ride with usually on the weekends. be safe!

finnaly! were getting more cincy people, hit me up anytime man, keep an eye on the cincy forum, or pm me whenever.

where in cincy are you?

i live near fairfield/forest park area right off 275. it was funny b/c yesterday i decided to sign up and was checking the cincinnati forum and saw you and another guy were gonna go ridin. so i was gonna try and post to let you guys know i wanted to meet up but my account hadnt been activated yet! i eventually just went out and hit the twisties over in miamitown. have you guys ever been there?

i live near fairfield/forest park area right off 275. it was funny b/c yesterday i decided to sign up and was checking the cincinnati forum and saw you and another guy were gonna go ridin. so i was gonna try and post to let you guys know i wanted to meet up but my account hadnt been activated yet! i eventually just went out and hit the twisties over in miamitown. have you guys ever been there?

oh yeah? i live in fairfield township! i went to FHS. you should have just showed up!

ive been out to miamitown,did you take river rd to e miami river? around there, and colerain township are the best within 20 miles, your like five minutes away, we gotta ride man!

oh yeah? i live in fairfield township! i went to FHS. you should have just showed up!

ive been out to miamitown,did you take river rd to e miami river? around there, and colerain township are the best within 20 miles, your like five minutes away, we gotta ride man!

hell yeah bro! yeah i go up harrison and then take that through miami whitewater, hit 128 then ride over to river rd then take old colerain. some of those curves will put hair on your chest!

:banana:

hell yeah bro! yeah i go up harrison and then take that through miami whitewater, hit 128 then ride over to river rd then take old colerain. some of those curves will put hair on your chest!

:banana:

yeah, be careful out there, all blind turnss, deer are everywhere, and most of those roads are in horrible condition! (stay far far away from yeatman, and day rd.) i had a friend wreck on hughs (midgetville) i thought he was dead, and alot of people blamed me for it, hes fine though. East miami is the worst in some areas, each lane is cut in half kinda, and the other side dips down about a foot! :eek:

there are some great roads around there if you explore a little.