check this out.

coltboostin

all i can say is i remember at Dennis's house when jt was saying that he was gonna do a motor swap on a POS colt ... i was like, yeah whatever, how many ppl talk that kinda talk and never do it ... then he did it, and I was like ok so he did it but it must run like crap and it did ... sooooo many problems, but he conquered each one of them and has himself an awesome car.

I have to give you mad props for that bro for proving me wrong!

what does "11.00 BB" represent?

11.0x@127 is what he ran. He had a Big Block Ford motor (+No2). I found this out when he stoped my when I was driving through staging to ask what I had. It was funny to hear his suprise, he though his car broke b/c I passed him so hard, but that was his best pass to date. He was like WTF when he got his slip. Car was VERY well put together, super clean.

Yeah, its me. It funny that you cant hear my car AT ALL from the noise of the stang, and then the crowd's reaction after they see who got the win light. turn the speakers up twards the end of the vid. :)

As for the clutch, I had a 2 year old ACT 2600PP (thanks Mikey) and a 6 puck ACT disc (slightly used) that worked flawlessly all season. I not sure what I will run next season.