FS: 1991 Trans AM GTA - 1 of 829

FormulaMatt

Im selling my 1991 Trans Am GTA. There were only 829 of these made in 1991. It is a Flame Red, auto, with the 350 l98. It has a Dynomax 3" cat back exhaust, It sounds great, real mean and deep. New EGR, Cap, and rotor. In addition to the chip encoded key it also has a push button start. It runs, shifts, and drives excellent. It is originally a Texas car. It came up to Ohio a year and a half ago, so it has no rust anywhere. It has never seen snow or salt. However the hot Texas sun did fade the hood and roof some. So it wouldnt hurt to have it painted. It has a nice front bra on it as well. The windows are tinted. It has power windows, mirrors, and locks. Cloth interior is in good shape. It has a off brand cd player but it does work great. It has a set of 17 inch centerline wheels on the back and 2 of the stock wheels on the front. I dont know a whole lot about the car, I traded a guy another car for this one. The only reason I am selling is I need to get my blazer completed and I cant afford to insure all my cars. I can e-mail pics to you or meet you with it anywhere around the sawmill rd area. I do not have it registered or insured so I cant drive it far. Im only asking $3500 out of it, even though I know it is and will be worth alot more due to the low production numbers. Feel free to e-mail or PM me with questions or for pictures.

• 2 weeks later...