Dyno: 181HP / 100 ft.lbs

JonS

Thanks to Brian over at Mobile Dyno; took the bike over there Saturday to have it ran on the dyno and he did a good job; would definitely go back.

Final results where 181HP / 100 ft.lbs in pure street trim; no prep work done. From the 1st to 4th pull it gained ~5hp as it cooled on the dyno. Attached crappy pic of the sheet. Mods are a pipe and air filter.

122ewz7.jpg

Great numbers. Too bad Brock exhausts are obnoxiously loud.

Some of them, yeah ...

I'm running the 20inch carbon fiber can made by Hindle for Brocks performance. Its average in terms of being loud ... nothing obnoxious

Nice. :cool:

I can't WAIT to get a pipe. I got 170hp/104lbs.ft all stock.

I will post up my dyno sheet with my brock pipe when I get it over the winter. I can't purchase one now.:(

Thats pretty stout....I bet his Busa will be close to 190hp with a custom tune.

It's not bad at all, sounds pretty much the same as the Two Bros on the B-King.

Except the Two Bros are packed with Newspaper and are obnoxiously loud. Make pretty much zero power compared to others...

The Hindle made pipes are really good pipes for being thin walled SS. Not heavy and stout enough to hold up.

Except the Two Bros are packed with Newspaper and are obnoxiously loud. Make pretty much zero power compared to others...

The Hindle made pipes are really good pipes for being thin walled SS. Not heavy and stout enough to hold up.

Errrr.....no, they sound almost exactly the same, I know this because we ride together all the time.

I have never heard a Two Bros system sound obnoxious, most I have heard sound pretty good.

Errrr.....no, they sound almost exactly the same, I know this because we ride together all the time.

I have never heard a Two Bros system sound obnoxious, most I have heard sound pretty good.

Welp, ask pretty much anyone and they'll tell ya the 2 Bros systems are pretty much packed like the old V&H systems.

To each their own, but the dyno tests I've seen show they make more noise than power... They're cheap and thus, popular... It's all personal preference so, if you dig it, cool.

Turbo810 on here has an '08 Busa with a HMF, TRE, and PCIII. On Brian's dyno he made 3 pulls and each one got better, but he was spinning up the rear on the drum so we know it had more to give. I think they started out like 181HP/103TQ, 183/104, and 185/105. When HMF was designing and fabbing up the system they said it made about 193HP and 11xTQ when it was all done.

I personally have not seen one with numbers that good, but it's all subjective because every dyno is different. They're merely tools to verify that the mods you've done are working.