55 inch mitsubishi tv 1 yr old $1000

jamesn69camaro

just wondering if anyone wants it b4 my roomate gets his income tax money back he said he wanted it ...its a one yr old 55 inch mitsubishi hd capable tv with loads of pip features but i lvoe the split screen cuz i use my pc on one side and watch music videos on the other. it has component and s vid and 2 more fancy ass hook ups for a monitor and somethign else and ill put more detials on it if someoens serious and ive got a pic .its a nice ass tv and has no problems dont wast my time if ur not serious .1000$ is more than fair it was 2200$ was what it cost a year ago

• 3 weeks later...
lol well thast true im not to eager to sell it but i would if someones got the $ i just forgot i put it on here and no one pmed me so i didnt see the responces ok its hd1080 ws-55313 The WS-55313 Offers the Following Features: 55 inch Widescreen (16:9) AMVPT Advanced Multimedia Video Processor provides enhanced pixel multiplication, image formats and digital noise reduction. PerfectColorT Precision 6-way color correction. MicroFineT 3 CRTs Improved focus, finer grain phosphor, reduced image scattering. StretchPlus Displays 4:3 pictures on a wide screen with less distortion MonitorLinkT/DVI Input Secure HDCP digital connection that enables auto-configuration. True upgradeability. Easier to use. DefinEdgeT VSM Enhances image clarity. ColorTunedT Diamond ShieldT Three 480i/480p/1080i Component Inputs Auto Film Mode (3:2 Pulldown Compensation) 480-Line Motion-Adaptive 3D Y/C Comb Filter 64-Pt. Convergence Adjustment

the specs and model # is there and there is one pic if u look further up in the post theres a link for a pic im not taking any more pics lol its my baby ive got several people who want it its whoever comes first to see it in person and has $ will get it i will REALY! miss this tv its my monitor for my pc and i can do split screen and watch a movie wile im using it for the pc too o and ive got a alien ware laptop less than 2 months old for sale anyone interested ?pm me if u are or call 614 946 9348 is my cell