Steelers haters

AngryBMW

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 4.4 fourty? Damn your fast.Did you or do you play college sports?

Yes, Lacrosse for a year. Then gave up so to speak.

As to Marcs comment, you dont get slower over time until your like 28-29 when your peak strength has been reached. So your comment about that being 3 years ago makes zero difference, a little training and I would be right there again. Hows that membership working out for you at worlds you told me you got ;).

Rick, can you run fast enough to flatten me? If we are doing NFL legal shit lets get pads and everything then and pretend its a real game :rolleyes:. I mean yes Rick could not me over, but I could tackle him.

sure you could tackle me, once I run though ya like nothing, the you get up and catch me, and grab my legs from behind, anyone can do that. All I'm saying is that you give me no credit, I may be a little large for my height, but that does not mean that I can't move and get going when the need arises. I think you'd be really surprised, at the way I can move for being a big guy. I've said it before, I can move plenty fast to put you on the ground, pick a time and come over to my house, I'd be more than willing to prove it. :finger: :nutkick:

• 3 weeks later...