Integra Vs. Mustang GT

Farkas

This was on saturday night- My friend annihilating a Mustang Gt with Intake/ exhaust- He called the tegg out- And got beat.... this is great

All motor hondas are slow right? CLIIIICK

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/25D61206-4F2E-40A0-B7CA-4BD5293E69DA.jpgClick here to see Video

All motor hondas are slow right? CLIIIICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... breath... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG, I can not stop laughing from that video "YES YES YES." Did you orgasm when you beat a mid 14second gt by 1 car?

That mustang on a good day with a tailwind, MIGHT hit a 14.3. It actually looked like a 99-00 which means no PI heads or intake. But I could be wrong about that, still gonna be a mid 14 car though.

And yes, 90% of all motor hondas are slow. I would be more then happy to race just about any of them you have. (The first person that says "race SlowMo's civic" needs shot) OH, and one more thing, why do you abbreviate the names of cars? Like Teggy, and Stang?

it was a kill but to make a comment "all honda motors are slow right" in a v8 dominated board was asking for the negitive comments. honda motors from what i have heard are strong but take it from someone who has helped build civics and "teggys"..............they are not that great. take a si civic or v-tech integra with intake, headers, and exaust, against a SUNFIRE gt with the same mods........... and the sunflower will take it. and ive done it many times. so there for honda motors dont suck......they are just completly lacking in torque at the "proper" rpm levels and over all. build a real engine. like a old school hemi

That mustang on a good day with a tailwind, MIGHT hit a 14.3. It actually looked like a 99-00 which means no PI heads or intake. But I could be wrong about that, still gonna be a mid 14 car though.

You're an idiot. PI intakes/ heads were introduced with the 99 model year. A BONE STOCK 5-speed GT is capable of a 13.9 second 1/4 with a good driver gasket. My Vert ran a 14.2 100% bone stock + cat back.

Sorry about being wrong on the PI thing ( I don't keep up on the little 2v's :p ). But I have seen MANY Gt's go mid 14's. Just because your car ran that, doesn't mean that car did. I would still bet money that GT they raced wouldnt break a 14.3. My car went 13.3, however there are still a lot of guys with Machs running 13.7's. I was wrong about the PI thing, however I stick to that being a mid 14 car.

Guest JsANeon
that is still a good race when the integra only has a gsr head(ls/vtec)with intake, header, exhaust! The car also has full leather interior unlike most other fast hondas you see on the road!

Guest JsANeon
D-Rod,Fartass,Tightass,Sean mothafuckin webb,Willy G and 50 cent What are you a Boy band :marc:?

aaaaahahahaha yeah i still havent seent the edited version yet(streetfire wont work on my comp. anymore) someone please rehost on putfile or yousendit? oh and atleast they made my name normal (well with motherfucking between it)

I have mixed feelings about this video.

On one hand, it pains me to bash someone local trying to put something on video pertaining to the race scene.

On the other hand, that was horrible for several different reasons. The stupid slang, the squealing (of the cameraman, not the tires), the hyperbole ("Annihilation #1!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!!") - nauseating.