Integra Vs. Mustang GT

Farkas

I have mixed feelings about this video.

On one hand, it pains me to bash someone local trying to put something on video pertaining to the race scene.

On the other hand, that was horrible for several different reasons. The stupid slang, the squealing (of the cameraman, not the tires), the hyperbole ("Annihilation #1!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!!") - nauseating.

you take things too seriously...

And yes, 90% of all motor hondas are slow. I would be more then happy to race just about any of them you have. (The first person that says "race SlowMo's civic" needs shot) OH, and one more thing, why do you abbreviate the names of cars? Like Teggy, and Stang?

Just to clarify the Civic is turbo'd. And your right most all-motor hondas are a joke. but there's plenty of turbo'd ones to pick-on and they are no joke!!

The video is beat tho. :(

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

you take things too seriously...

LOL - thanks for the incorrect piece of psychoanalysis, jackass.

Next time I won't go out of my way to be diplomatic when criticizing your queer little videos. What should we expect next? An Integra "annhilating" an eighth grader on a 10-speed? "YES! YES! YES! You totally annhilated that kid, K-Dog, for rizzle mah mofucka! Hey, let's kiss, then drift!"

Guest JsANeon
a LS/Vtec is a built motor, anytime you take parts from one motor and use on another to make it perform better than your building it...

hhmmmm yeah whatever you say man!

I think of built as, pulling my engine, installing cryo'd crank, oliver rods, wiseco pistons, all balanced, arp studs......etc. etc. etc. but hey once again think what you like. i mean seriously what do i know?

a LS/Vtec is a built motor, anytime you take parts from one motor and use on another to make it perform better than your building it...

that was a good one, you should do stand up.

LOL - thanks for the incorrect piece of psychoanalysis, jackass.

Next time I won't go out of my way to be diplomatic when criticizing your queer little videos. What should we expect next? An Integra "annhilating" an eighth grader on a 10-speed? "YES! YES! YES! You totally annhilated that kid, K-Dog, for rizzle mah mofucka! Hey, let's kiss, then drift!"

This just made my day. I can't stop laughing. LOL