FS: 1977 Datsun 280z for parts EXTREME FIRE DAMAGE

Dual Webers Suck

So last October somebody set my Datsun on fire. The entire car from the firewall back is destroyed, so I am selling the car for the engine only, although there are probably a few salvagable parts. The wheels still look good, the gas tank may be usable (the car had no rust at all), and the engine compartment seems to be fine, however I haven't pried the hood open yet to see. The car ran perfect before, so the engine is good. Never smoked, started every time, ran strong. I was going to take the engine out and put it in a good frame, but I don't have the time, money, or patience for that right now, so off it goes. I don't want to just junk the car since I put so much time into the engine getting it to run, so I'd like to see somebody with an appreciation for these cars put something from it to good use. So in a more convenient list of probably good parts:

Engine (fuel injected)

Transmission

Differential

Gas tank

Headlight buckets (rust free)

Wheels

Front suspension parts

In addition to that, the fusable links have been replaced with a real fuse box which is not too expensive to build, but nice to have, and it will come with a free set of brand new smoked headlight covers. The fenders may also be salvagable, however they did recieve slight fire damage.

$200obo

Maybe somebody could let Tony (Force Fed Industries) know? He bought my last 240Z, maybe he needs an engine! :)

If anybody wants pictures, I'll post them.