X MOD SKYLINE (cheap)!!!!!!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

It is a Bright yellow Nissan Skyline Xmod it comes with 3 body kits, full suspension & steering upgrades, 5 different motor upgrades, 5 different gears, 2 hoods/spoilers, remote controll with 2 steering wheels (1 mini sparco), headlight and tailight upgrades installed, comes with all batteries needed (alkaline rechargables), it even comes with a mini Super Street mag with the axact car on the cover (its pretty cool :rofl: )! the car does run but just needs put back together, i only used it for a week ot two and have never taken the time to put it back together after the upgrades and hoestly even forgot i had the thing....lol! now i just really need money so im clearing stuff out! With all the mods i have done to it and the receipts that i found (over $100 :wah?!: ) for just a little car!!!!!!!

i WOULD ONLY LIKE TO GET $60 OUT OF HER

I can send or post pics if needed, let me remind you that this is a really popular toy for the kids (as im sure you have heard on the radioshack commercials) just shoot me a pm please if you may be interested! :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Sean

Guest yomammaisafreak
dude i had one of these w/like 5 engines and lights 2 sets of rechargable batteries..3 bodykits springs,drive train,,and the awd too..i sold it for 35