Pizza Hut -- Harrisburg Pike/eakin Rd!!!

SPLN SUX

ALL POSITIONS AVAILIBLE!!!!!

The store isnt open yet, but we are ready to staff it. It should be open the week after the Superbowl. We are now taking applications for ALL POSTIONS. FLEXIBLE HOURS, FULL TIME/PART TIME, Production crew or Delivery Drivers!

AT LEAST 10 Delivery Driver postions availible

AT LEAST 8 Production Crew postions availible

I myself will be the Assistant manager there so, i can answer almost any question you might need to ask.

The store will be opening the week after the Superbowl.

I will have more information on starting wages in the next couple days, but expect $6.00-6.50/hr for Delivery Drivers, and Produciton Crew.

APPLICATIONS

You can apply at ANY Pizza Hut location. Applications are posted at the front door of the Harrisburg Pike store. There is a drop box for the apps that only myself, and the RGM have access to. If applying at another location, be sure to tell the manager on duty to fax it to either the GROVE CITY (ATTN: Nick Schall) or SOUTH HIGH ST (ATTN: Andi Brosure) locations with a header!!!!

ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REVIEWED AND CALL BACKS WILL BE SWIFT!!!!!

I will also be considering having CR meets in the parking lot behind the store during the summer, which everyone can use w/o worry of police.

CR discount applies (if i like you ;) ) -- 20% off.

Thank You

Nick Schall

Assistant Manager, Sales Captian, Operations Manager - Unit# 736528

PLEASE RESPOND BY IM'S. THIS WILL BE EASIER FOR ME TO MAKE ANY UPDATES AND BE EASIER FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW ANY UPDATED INFORMATION!