WTB: cheap cd player and 6.5 speakers

88lx5oh

looking for a cheap.. i mean dirt cheap cheap ass car cd player any make or model. as long as it plays cds. comethign for my work beater.. if know one post something cheaper than $50 ill go to walmart and by the $50 durabrand.

alkso looking for a set a of cheap used 6 and a half speakers. somethign cheap but in good shape. again dirt cheap since they are going in a work beater.

Guest Onatrum

Hey this could be both our lucky days! I have a MobileVision DVD/CD/AMFM receiver that I'm looking to get rid of. I've had it for several years. I never used it for music, only to watch DVD's in my car. It's black face, and the buttons light up a light green. The only problem is that since I didn't use this for music, I cut the radio antenna plug-in thingy off...if that makes any since. I could post a pic of that if you need a better explaination. But I'm sure one could be reattached by sodering. I was going to sell it on Ebay but I've been postponing because I can't find installation manual. But if you're just looking for a deck to fill the hole in your dash, I'll let this go for $15, and I'll help with the install if ya need it. The pic I have will show you how I had it set up, the black one is the one I'm offering to you. MobileVision

I know I have old speakers from my 02 Protege5, not sure on the size tho. I'll do some research and let ya know.

so it plays cds?? and DVDs?? but just doesnt get am/fm reception.

what is the wattage?? and does the monitor come with it :) ??

anthony ill take the speakers.. ill pick them up on saturday.

and onatrum please let me know what is up with that thing, and if its what i want ill pick it up saturday as well.

Guest Onatrum

Yuppers! DVD/CD. NO MP3's! If I remember right, it's 45w x 4. Good news tho, the deck has all the installation instructions on a sticker, so no need for a manual. It has a remote too, but the remote is huge! At least in terms of car remotes, looks like something you'd see in a house. That's pretty much why I was going to sell in on Ebay, didn't think anybody would want a deck with no radio and a huge remote lol But, this sounds like it'll do what you want. I'm sure there's gotta be a way to soder a female antenna adapter on there. I'll check online to see if they sell universal radio antenna wiring or something of that nature. Plus, it's been awhile since I've powered this baby up, so I'll test her out, make sure there aren't any missing DVD's of mine in there, and let ya know what I find.

It's funny that you ask about the screen, it's for sale too! ;) I have it on the Mazda Forums right now, but not much interest over there. I was actually I gonna add it to this site tonight after work. I'd do it now but the way they attach pictures and the way they're attached here is different, so I gotta upload some pics. Here's the link if you want info. I'll also have a single-din 7" in-dash non-montorized monitor and a single-din DVD/CD/MP3/WMA/MPG/JPG/AMFM receiver for sale soon too, just gotta take pics lol My entire car audio/video is getting a make-over :) ANYWAY, sorry for babbling...any more questions, just ask! Latas...

*EDIT* Here's a pic of the MobileVision, the remote, and other stuff I'll be selling :)