Sick Volvo 740 --- Volvo For Life BITCHES!!!

SPLN SUX

Figures. You have to go to Europe to find a Vulva making power. He can do all that drifting, but he can't drive straight in a race.

that kinda happens when you're laying down rubber the whole qtr mile. he's not getting any traction seeing how much power to weight he has.

that kinda happens when you're laying down rubber the whole qtr mile. he's not getting any traction seeing how much power to weight he has.

530hp to over 2 tons of weight???

There are plenty of cars with higher power to weight ratios that can hook up. If one placed better gearing in the car, as it probably has a high numerical final drive for all of it's 130 some odd horse, he could drive the car in a non retard fashion.

I'm wrong. I thought they came in two flavors, FWD and AWD, and the 733t Dorifto masta may have popped out his FWD bits and kept the RWD.

But the flavors are RWD and AWD.

Hi. Im FWD. You lose again. :burn:

Anyway, think about putting out slighty more power than a new Viper.... on 7.5inch wide tires... the result is what seems to be retarded amounts of power. With a set of 10.5 in wides... issues would probably go away.

The crazy thing is I am stationed in Germany right now in the army and you see a lot of cars like that, a lot of suped up volvos vws and beemers not to mention the turbo diesel benzes not a lot of power in those but some of them sound sweet

plus i have been passed on the autobaun by a skyline and seen one other on

i'm not sure what HK is but idk if that's truly translated to horsepower.....anyway, you can see that he has some power when he is smoking the tires down those straightaways with ass hangin out at some pretty good clicks. ofcourse it'll get squirrely on a 1/4 mile.