WTS/WTT SigSauer P226 9mm

BDBGoalie

Hey,

Selling/Trading my SigSauer P226 9mm. It has some holster wear, and a little side-to-side play in the slide rails, but locks back in dead solid. I've put about 300-500 rounds through it.

I got it as a police trade, and have always loved shooting it. Everyone who picks it up shoots rear tight groupings with it.

However since I carry, a full size is a little large for me.

I'm looking for a sub-compact, and I highly prefer a Glock 26.

I'll entertain most trade offers, but keep in mind this is a high-end firearm.

If I sell it outright, I'd be looking for around $500, but feel free to offer whatever you think is fair.

If someone could PM me as to the necessary steps to legally transfering ownership of a firearm that would also be very helpful. (FFA required?)

I'll get some pictures up in a day or two.

BDB, here's some info for you (and I'm basing this as partial speculation as you stated it was a police trade meaning it's a former police issued SIG). According to the BBoGV given it's past use as a police weapon is somewhere between 70-80% condition (as there is some wear) it's value is listed as between $350-400. If you have the optional Siglite night sights you could add another $75 and if it is a two-tone satin nickel that's another $56.

As for the legal requirements to sell your gun(s), the only thing you should do is verify the purchasers name, address, etc. You can legally sell and trade your guns at any time without the use of an FFL. If you don't want it registered to you anymore you will need to get an FFL involved to transfer the firearm to the new owner which someone will have to pay for.

GL w/ the sale!

Hey,

Selling/Trading my SigSauer P226 9mm. It has some holster wear, and a little side-to-side play in the slide rails, but locks back in dead solid. I've put about 300-500 rounds through it.

I got it as a police trade, and have always loved shooting it. Everyone who picks it up shoots rear tight groupings with it.

However since I carry, a full size is a little large for me.

I'm looking for a sub-compact, and I highly prefer a Glock 26.

I'll entertain most trade offers, but keep in mind this is a high-end firearm.

If I sell it outright, I'd be looking for around $500, but feel free to offer whatever you think is fair.

If someone could PM me as to the necessary steps to legally transfering ownership of a firearm that would also be very helpful. (FFA required?)

I'll get some pictures up in a day or two.

Trade you a semi-auto 12ga....

Sounds like $500 may be a little wishful thinking, but as i said, all offers entertained. It does have the stock Sig night sights, but they are photoluminecent, and don't work the best.

What kinda semi-auto 12 ga.? Got a full auto 12 ga.? :D

• 2 weeks later...