So WHo is the biggest loser??

chrismindless

^^^ HAHAHA thats an idea!!! i like that!

everyone will be receiving PMs friday about weigh in and location, etc time, etc ... once everyone has confirmed with me, it will be either this sunday or the following. Ill have everything set up and ready to go before sunday.

so, if anyone else wants in, just post here or PM me ... free up this sunday from noon-2pm guys/gals! If someone has a conflict ill move it back one week ...

^^^ thats a chance for you to put on some water weight ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those of you that are interested in this who are internal monologing excuses why not to do this need to ask yourselves some important questions: If not now, then when? Do you really think your lives will ever be any less busy? Chances are, quite the opposite will be the case. Why not take this opportunity to inspire some of your competitive spirit and do something that will better all aspects of your life. After all, it is only your lifespan we are talking about.

I think this a great idea, I know, I am a little late but, I was about 385lbs 7 weeks ago and now, I am 350. And how I lost it (If anybody cares) I kept a food diary for a couple of weeks, and found out I was taking in about 6000 cals. a day and now I am down to about 1750 a day. And I also quit eating fast food, and quit drinking unless a for an occasion ex. Anthony's and Bj's 21st birthdays. So everybody in keep up the good work. Good luck everyone and be safe.

Is it to late to get in on this? The mother in law passed away last week so i kinda missed this. If its not to late i could use the motivation. Let me know if your still willing to take on stragglers.

In other news the stock for Chipotle is about to crash :) Do i get a handicap b/c my wife is pregnant and needs Dairy Queen every hour on the hour?