Mopar Owners

BloodRed

A group of us have started a new car group called Modern Mopars of Ohio. We are looking to get more people involved with the group. We only have a few requirements:

-Member must own/drive a Mopar. (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Eagle..)

-Mopar must be newer than 1980.

-Member must live within Ohio state lines.

The website is http://www.mmohio.org

Come join Mopar owners.

Brad

Guest JsANeon

i really dont wanna send one of those emails though. i will just sign up and then post pics and give more info then. if that is ok, because i have been having problems with my email anyways!

EDIT: I registered with another username of mine, it is "flybye4"

I think we started Modern Mopar of Ohio on a Stratus board about 4-6 months ago. I think the website has been up since November and they are still working on it. If we are shooting for the same kind of group we should all join up together. Thanks to anyone willing to join.

I have to agree with him to an extent.

There's generally an attitude that the "older folks" forwn down upon us younger guys, mainly because the majority of people in our age bracket drive newer cars.

I don't have a "real" Pontiac because it doesn't have a "Pontiac" engine, it runs a GM Corporate engine. This is an attitude I get at any major event or car show from people older than me who drive classic automobiles. It is nice to have a group of people with a similar genre that I'm not afraid to talk cars with and be shunned.

It's a good idea, personally.

I have to agree with him to an extent.

There's generally an attitude that the "older folks" forwn down upon us younger guys, mainly because the majority of people in our age bracket drive newer cars.

I don't have a "real" Pontiac because it doesn't have a "Pontiac" engine, it runs a GM Corporate engine. This is an attitude I get at any major event or car show from people older than me who drive classic automobiles. It is nice to have a group of people with a similar genre that I'm not afraid to talk cars with and be shunned.

It's a good idea, personally.

Shut Up Old Man!