DSM-Car wont start timing/Crank angle sensor???

John Bruh

I pulled the motor out of my 91 talon and put it into my 90. I switched the CAS on it because the 90's wiring is different. The car would start and run very rough, so i pulled the sensor out and rotated it 180 degrees. And at the same time i found out i was missing the gasket between the TB and Intake manifold, so i replaced it. After replacing the gasket and rotating the cas 180 degrees the car would not start. It just cranked over. So i took the cas out and re-installed it the origonal way i had it. The car still would not start. How do you properly install a CAS? Would this be my problem or could there be any other issues. Also one side on the CAS has a line on the drive dog, the other is plain.

Also the car is getting spark, it has fuel pressure and im assuming its getting fuel but i dont know how to check for that on the injector. The engine is at TDC on #1 cylinder, compression stroke.

Basically i need to know how to set the inital timing on the car with the car not running and how to fix my cas problem.