WTB: Helmet

Buck531

I think this is the right section since it's automotive related.

Anyways, I'm looking for a helmet since I'll be somewhere in the 13's this year. Just wondering if anyone has an extra one or doesn't need it anymore.

I can probably hit up Jegs for one, but just curious if anyone has one lying around they'd want to get rid of.

Don't know how far you are from Springfield but I got mine at Competition Accessories a while ago for $25 or $30 brand new. Plain white open face helmet.

Do they have a web site? Hell. I'll drive an hour for a $30 helmet. Cheaper than Jegs.

Edit - Found the site.

This would work wouldn't it? Don't they have limits on how old the helmet is or something DOT approved? i can't remember.

http://www.competitionaccessories.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=12422

I just went there and asked for the cheapest rated helmet that had and the lady showed me a whole wall of them. I think the price was $25 but don't hold me to that. Should be somewhere close to that though.

I just went there and asked for the cheapest rated helmet that had and the lady showed me a whole wall of them. I think the price was $25 but don't hold me to that. Should be somewhere close to that though.

Sweet.