where do i rent a dumpster

88lx5oh

i live in hilliard, and need to rent a dumpster to throw some shit in.

wood, metal, leafs, doors... pretty much everythign and anything.

stuff that was left in the backyard of my new home, and shit from the garage after i cleaned it out.

what do they cost, and where do i go about renting one??

maybe a 3yd i think is smallest? not sure i would call around and get all the quotes...ask drop off and pick up prices and what it is per day...some do it like that and some do it flat rate for so long....depends on what size and how fast you think you will load it....

maybe a 3yd i think is smallest? not sure i would call around and get all the quotes...ask drop off and pick up prices and what it is per day...some do it like that and some do it flat rate for so long....depends on what size and how fast you think you will load it....

it would be filled in a day.

I can help you with the yard waste (leaves and what not) theres a place on roberts road where you can dump that stuff. as for the other stuff you can try putting it out with the trash and see ifthe city will pick it up. (they may send a seperate truck to dump it) Call them and find out what the will or wont take.