I thought srt4's where fast?

Guest BLUE BY U

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because drag racing on the highway is illegal? Maybe he doesn't want another ticket, etc. Who the hell knows.

Turning down a race doesn't automatically mean you are faster than him. I've turned down a few "waste my time" races and races in spots that usually have cops. Him not racing you doesn't prove anything.

Guest BLUE BY U
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because drag racing on the highway is illegal? Maybe he doesn't want another ticket, etc. Who the hell knows.

Turning down a race doesn't automatically mean you are faster than him. I've turned down a few "waste my time" races and races in spots that usually have cops. Him not racing you doesn't prove anything.

Just curious what "waste of time" races you turned down in your honda?

Guest BLUE BY U

and i never said it proved anything thats why i was trying to do a roll with him

Wtfbbq S7?!

It's an inside joke kind of thing. If I recall correctly, Wease was getting on someone on here for essentially bench racing a car (or a set-up on a car) that he didn't have, but expected to have or wanted to have or something like that. So, Wease said something to the effect of, "Well, if we're playing that game, then consider me Team Saleen S7."

And because he didn't race, that means "I thought srt4's where fast"? You seeing the logic yet? :confused:

Now, had you spanked him hardcore and handed him his taint, then maybe this would be a correct thread title.

That's like some dork in a Honda wanting to race my S7, me blowing him off because I don't need a ticket, and him posting up "I thought S7's were fast?" :D

Guest powers
It's an inside joke kind of thing. If I recall correctly, Wease was getting on someone on here for essentially bench racing a car (or a set-up on a car) that he didn't have, but expected to have or wanted to have or something like that. So, Wease said something to the effect of, "Well, if we're playing that game, then consider me Team Saleen S7."

Tilley lets join team Murcielago

http://www.auto-sfondi-desktop.com/Wallpapers_Lamborghini_/Lamborghini-Murcielago/Lamborghini-Murcielago-01/Lamborghini-Murcielago-01_640.jpg

No way, dude. I am getting an S7 someday! You can't kill my dream! :(

wtf are those rocket launchers on the sides? They're in stealth mode in the first pic.. are they motorized intakes or something?

The intakes open and close for more air as speed increases. It's kind of like the wings on the old Carrera and newer Turbo/GT2, etc....

wtf are those rocket launchers on the sides? They're in stealth mode in the first pic.. are they motorized intakes or something?

No, they're rocket launchers. You were right the first time. I like to call them "insurance" for winning races; someone gets out on me - WHOOSH! - they die a fiery death.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5389/drmclgo5bj.png

Automatic winnar!!!1!!

Powers > ***

Well I 'm joining team Bugatti.

Tilley get used to this view:

http://www.nationaldiecasters.com/images/70931r.jpg

I'll roll race anyone from 200-250.....

no problem.

team Chysler is up for it

http://www.betasoftmx.com/Fondos/me412.jpg