Cheap Helmets

Drunkendubber

Helmets have DOT and SNELL ratings. If they are up to those standards, the extra money you pay for an expensive helmet goes towards luxury. (linings, pads, visors, etc.)

Ever buy "cheap" brake fluid? tires? brake pads?

+1

See the Motorcyclist Helmet test. Kind of turns on it's ear that more expensive = better protection.

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gearbox/hatz/

just trying to help out those on a budget the helmets were dot and snell approved so go fuck yourself i hope an 18yr old makes a left infront of your hatin asses.

2ndly if i can buy condoms that are same brand name expiration date as for and amount less than what i pay for at the store, i'd be an idiot not to save 5$ a week

Your right higher price doesnt mean better protection but you will probably find like I did that a better quality helmet is more comfortable and therfore your more likely to wear it. I used those cheap Vega helmets that Iron Pony sells for a while but since changing to Shoei I wouldnt go back. Not only is it just plain more comfortable but the face shields on those cheap helmets scratch if you look at them wrong but I can usually get a full rideing season out of my shoei before it needs replaced and even then thats usually due to some stupid thing that I did to the shield. Just my 2 cents.