T&T NTR. April 2nd. 11-4 pm.

Buck531

Guest chpmnsws6
How often do they have these? Back at GIR, they have T&T street tire night every tuesday and T&T slick tire night ever wednesday. You could normally hot lap it and get 9-11 passes in on street tire night, but 1.9-2.1's are about the best I could ever get out of the old bird but my buddy was able to get a 1.8 out of it (I can't drive)

Between wiring the Formula up, changing it's oil, going to Galloway to pick my camera up from Chris, having my tranny rebuilt, and whacking off to images of you, I dunno if I'll have the time.

Too bad, I wanted to run the skinnies on Jr. for shits and grins :lol:

I'll call if something comes up and I can make it.

Guest Removed
Good turnout my ass.. I waited 2 hours for one shitty run then when I went back the line grew all the way to the bleachers so I left.

Nice meeting you, btw ....focker :p

Guest Removed
Yeah you too. How did you run? They didn't have to mop up the track after you did they? haha

No but my 3rd gear is good and gone :( , must have been from me wearing it out last night!

Good turnout my ass.. I waited 2 hours for one shitty run then when I went back the line grew all the way to the bleachers so I left.

Thats why Trails frickin sucks!.............they try to pack everything in one or two nights. They don't give a shit if you get one run all day or not they get there money and their happy. That place has gone to shit since NHRA took it over. Then if someone breaks on the track well you just might as well pack it up and go home.

I really wish they'd break up the classes on certain nights........Should have the street class on it's own night, and then run bikes and big dogs on another night. Too many fucking cars to push through in a short amount of time. Bottom line they need to be open to the public more than WED, FRI nights and Sundays.

Rant over

thanks ..hope to get to know whos car is whos and who drives it:D .......got set to run it a little harder till i seen the line:eek: :rolleyes:

Hey man, I passed you on Main Street in Reynoldsburg. I thought I recognized the car. I was in Firebird Jr, bright green with black rims/snow tires.

Guest Removed
wanted to see what my turd can do in a straight line, and I'm depressed..

same here..LMAO

I got one clean motor pass off and then the last pass i try to spray it, and it all goes to shit!(and was working great last night!) some how :mad: My regulator for the spray pump got turned up to 12psi :eek: and it just loaded up with fuel :o plus sleeping at the tree wasnt any better