DVD player, CD burner, Harddrive and more

88lx5oh

ok well replaced some things , so im gettin rid of th eold.

first up.. i have a Phillips DVD player has remote, will play burnt DVDs, and also VCDs which is a big plus. it works flawlessly, i jsut got a new toshiba that plays DIVX. $35

2nd

HP 52x CD burner. this works flawlessly as well, and isnt that old. but i jsut bought a DVD burner, so im wanna get rid of this. $25

i have a small 2gb HD as well, ill let it go for $5 cause i know its not worth much more.

also i have an ectra VCR that i dont need yes it works great too $10

have a stack of treated lumber behin dmy house. 2x4s probably 10 or so back there make an offer

also i have 2 boxes of Mohawk Glueless laminate wood flooring. its the click style. make an offer as well.

and also, i have a linksys router, it works great but look slike hell. it was seeming to overheat and drop connection, so i rigged a PC fan on top of it and it never dropped signal ever again. $10

i have a bundle of cedar shingles in my garage, make an offer.

3 cat5/ ethernet calbes.. one is 6ft, one is 7ft, and one is 15ft - all three for $10

mini DV firewire cable - $5

also have a Motorola Car kit.. full car kit.. includes, stand with charger, speaker, antenaa hook up, mic.. everything for a mobile car kit. have no clue what phone fits it at all. but it looks to be a new model phone it would fit. $10

also have 2 boxes of Hersheys smart zome diet bars.. they are Key Lime or something or other. there are like 20 bars or more all together. they are like $1.78 a piece at the store. $10 for both boxes

lot of 50 or so VCDs.. some are cams, some are DVD rips, most are single disc, some are 2 or 3. also alot are very recent. $25

is the mini dv firewire the thing u used for the camera i bought to hook up to your computer? Because I bought one but it said it was to powerful or some shit? I dont know. But if that will hook up to my mini dv and i got a usb connerctor so if all that hooks up I'll buy it.

I'll try to call ya 2marrow.....I might be up at my cousins this weekend riding 50's........he lives 10 min from you......so I'll pick it up then.......and u should ride w/ us if ya got some time........i miss you fucknuts!