Felony HA!

Scotty2Hotty

So I was drunk @ the Skye bar on campus, 250$ tab+, haven't drank in 5 months. Well after making out with a very young lookin 28 year old, I go to leave for some reason. Well low and behold I spun tire at a light get pulled over. Well cop knows I'm drunk as a skunk, I completely failed my DUI test and get to sit in back of the car. Well, there was no search and no cuffs on my hands. To cut it short, my military ID + veteran cop of Desert Storm + CPD= me gettin $110 unecessary spinning of tires instead of jail etc.. I WIN! Bet nobody else can get out of a DUI like me :)

MORAL = If you spend $250 drinking, don't drive and act stupid.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on getting out of the ticket. It makes the lesson harder to learn, but hopefully you WILL think before you get in the car next time you are in that shape. SHAME.

More importantly, y the fuck did you leave a girl you had been talkin to all night? you puke on yourself, freak out, and run out to the car?

Scott, this post makes me sick dude. Seriously.

And a DUI isn't a felony, its M1.

I'm glad you didn't come to our party Friday night.

True. A DUI is only a felony on your fourth in 6 years. If you get to that point you deserve to be in prison for awhile.

Now you know why some of the public donst like soldiers "they think they're better" being from a military family this dissapoints me. Trying to use your " DUTY" to your country to get off from anything is dispicable.

On the other hand if it happend to me i wouldn't shake a stick at it, but i sure as hell wouldn't post it

Thats my 1/2 cent opinion

This post also makes me sick. I have never once in my life drunk and drove afterwards. I actually lost a friend to a drunk driver last week. He was home from college and was headed to Wal-Mart with a couple friends to get some snacks for there spring break trip to New England area. A drunk driver being chased by police went left of center and hit his car. Killed the passenger, my friend died 2 weeks later, and the 3rd person is still in the hospital. That drunk driver has 11 DUI charges and the day before he hit my friends car, he got off from killing another person in an accident while drunk.

Well aren't you mister fucking special getting out of drunk driving...you should be in jail......and no i don't drink and drive since my cousin was KILLED by one of you FUCKING IDIOTS...the drunk driver swerved over 3 lanes and hit my cousin head on.....now i bet you don't feel so fucking great now do ya....i hope you die in a car accident today so i can piss on your grave

I have been buzzed and drived but inever got in the gar stinking drunk . I have seen people do it they take my and there life in there hands. Drinking and driving is bad. I AVOID doing it unless im totaly stuck but if i was drunk i would just sleep it off