wtb gm v-8 blower ,330+hp gm motor ,drag wheels+tires

jamesn69camaro

ok i picked up a s10 with a 350 swap in it but im wanting to redo everything and make a sweet drag truck .... i want a lower milage preferably ls1 or lt1 motor or a built 4bolt main 350 bored out preferbly.lower the price the better let me know what ya got laying around collecting dust :) i pay with cash not peanuts lol i want a powerglide ,th350turbo,or a 400turbo transmission not one raged out and sliping i want this to last a wile . and i need 5 star drag wheels or any decent looking drag wheels there going on a s10 so u know the lug pattern....if u got some tires on them EVEN better for me .if u have a BLOWER for a chevy small block v-8 let me know what ya want for it and the specs .also if u havea tt aka twin turbo set up and piping for a chevy 350 laying around let me know i know thats a long shot lol and if u think u have somethign that will benifit my s10 project let me know ...i need a formed fiberglass back bumper like my last one had and clear tail lights ,and a newer grill and headlights a b+m shifter im doingthe body work myself and if u know a good painter on the side let me know ..

Guest 614Streets
I have a built th350 tranny was built by metro transmissions on agler rd , hd int race , red line stripe modulator full auto std pattern , aggresive shift kit work. I have the receipt it was used in my nova for 1187.6 miles behind a 224/224 350 driving just to and from work in the 90's , also has a pan with a drain plug. $400 cash 614 946 5424 - will