Firefucks FTL

MrMeanGreen

Actually, I don't care what point is/isn't made. FF sucks and you can lick my asshole 'til it bleeds.

Backpedal this: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/images/MIDDLE FINGER/MIDDLE-FINGER-CLICK.jpg

I'm glad you've learned to hotlink from other sites, essentially stealing their bandwidth. This must be the same idea as stealing software?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spinning pinwheel = network problem 9 times out of 10

Unplugging it because of this is retarded. Press Command+Option+Esc next time, and kill the app that is frozen. This is the same as Ctrl+Alt+Del on a Windows box.

As for Asians not liking Macs, that's funny. Of course they use PCs. PCs are made in their home countries. Asians are all about money. Seriously. More so than the Jews I believe. That's why they make great accountants. So if they can buy something cheap, they will. Now for those of you who think I'm being racist, suck my left nut. I just verified this with my ex (who's from Japan, and currently living there) and she laughed her ass off saying, "that's so true!".

I'm straight. I use Macs. Anyone wanting to debate whether I'm straight or not can go ahead and skip the mouthing off here on the board and just call me up.

:slap:

mild racism makes the world go round, man.

you still have no response to the Mac/homo correlation though:o

i'm just trying to stir things up, maybe get a few people way too emotional about this shit

mild racism makes the world go round, man.

you still have no response to the Mac/homo correlation though:o

i'm just trying to stir things up, maybe get a few people way too emotional about this shit

How have I not said anything about the Mac/homo correlation? Read my posts dude. I've already gone over this. You're gay.

I'd also like to mention how much fun it is when IE crashes which causes windows itself to implode.

And seriously Anthony, a picture of a middle finger? You might as well join in the debate on who is gay, that's about the highest level of debate you'll be able to bring to the table in this thread.

Oh, you mean back in the MS-DOS days that even a simpleton could get?

Thanks, but mine included N+ questions as well. What does the "-OX" switch do when installing Windows 2000 Workstation on remote PCs do for you?

Bite me, again. Your PC building skills are still inferior to mine, and A+ has nothing to do with anything realistic, it's just a piece of paper.

Just Mike :)

Love ya, Mike. I'll be seeing ya starting next week :D

I've been trying to think up creative ways to kill myself in front of everyone at work while maximizing the amount of blood spillage. Right now my best bet is laying down on the workbench and dropping the sawzall on my throat.

Oh, you mean back in the MS-DOS days that even a simpleton could get?

Thanks, but mine included N+ questions as well. What does the "-OX" switch do when installing Windows 2000 Workstation on remote PCs do for you?

Bite me, again. Your PC building skills are still inferior to mine, and A+ has nothing to do with anything realistic, it's just a piece of paper.

That's a really good questions Anthony. What does the "-OX" switch do when installing Windows 2000?

In Windows NT and older, "winnt /OX" and "winnt32 /OX" are used to create startup disks. But it doesn't work with Windows 2000. In Windows 2000, if you type "winnt32 /OX" you just get the Help screen.

So, what does the "-OX" switch do in Windows 2000?