NEO Cruisers

Brizzle

I notice that a lot of you guys have sportbikes. I think sportbikes are cool. They look hard to ride though. I'm more of a cruiser type myself. I'd like to go for a ride with you guys somtime, but I was wondering if there are any NEO cruiser riders on the forum?

I pick on cruisers, but honestly have no problems with anyone who rides them...and i'd be happy to ride with you.

and Nick's right,

Is a corvette harder to drive than a saturn?

the only difference is if you floor it in a corvette, you go into warp speed, if you floor it in a saturn, you go a little faster...eventually...

I had a VLX as my first bike before I traded it in for a Magna, which handled better and was faster. Once you ride a decent sportbike, you will wonder why you ever rode a cruiser, unless you want to attract fat chicks. Then again, I could care less about getting the ladies just because I ride a 'rocket. Those little Shadow's are sharp though. Great first bike...

Thanks for all the responses. NEO is northeast ohio, and Fat chicks are like mopeds, Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.:smile: I live in Stark county. I think It'd would be cool to ride with you guys. I 'm trying to customize the VLX, but I have a long way to go... let me know when you guys are riding, I maybe interested..:cool:

Hey, what part of Stark county do you live in? I'm in Massillon right now. I've been able to ride more since my hours have been cut at work. So for next week I'm off Mon. and Fri. Drop me a line if you want to cruise. I don't ride too fast...

Nice bike and welcome to the boards :) I ride a sportbike but I have nothing against cruisers (except harleys); I almost bought one as my first bike but something about the ninja was just too much to pass up.

I'm in Summit county and always up for a ride, as long as I'm not working. Shoot me a message on the boards if you ever wanna get a ride together.