Niday automotive in powel?

Science Abuse

I used to sell parts to them when I worked for Mercedes.They were a pain in the but to sell parts to because they were so picky about their parts.If the box had been open they wanted you to order another one because someone might have tried the part on a car already,even if it was perfect looking and had nothing on any connections.They would say I'll just wait on you to order another one.Very,Very thorough almost to the point of obsessive.I never heard anything bad about their work so I would give them a try.He would always say this is Brian Niday at Niday Automotive when you knew his voice as soon as he said Hi,if you talk to him you'll understand what I mean.

They were a pain in the but to sell parts to because they were so picky about their parts.If the box had been open they wanted you to order another one because someone might have tried the part on a car already,even if it was perfect looking and had nothing on any connections.They would say I'll just wait on you to order another one.Very,Very thorough almost to the point of obsessive.

I dont realy see a problem with that, as a costomer. :p

I need my diff checked out, and My Guy is in Cincinatti, I dont want to hit the highway with potential disaster in the ass.

I would definitely try him if I had a Benz,like I said I never heard anything bad about his work and he was almost obsessive about the condition of his parts.He has been there a while so he must be doing something right.