Autox this weekend Apr. 1-2

Dr. Apex

Shit, you should of come up and got a ride. I was solo for most of my laps. Though I won't be taking passengers a lot as this car doesn't have the power to come out of the corners with 2 people in it.

Cmon... I let someone ride shotty in my eclipse... and your car has a lot more power than mine does.

True, but with me being 250lbs and a passenger prolly 150-250 also its a lot of ballast and makes a difference in this car. My turbo Laser wasn't affected by a passenger coming out of a corner because it had about 100 more hp.

I need to get the weight down a little more and get about another 20-30 hp, but this car is still faster by several secs a lap than my turbo car was.

My new seats will knock off another 70-80lbs, cf hood will help, and some more interior removal should get me under 2500lbs. Another 20-30 hp and I'll have plenty for autox, especially this year as we'll be running a smaller tighter course.

doesnt taking out interior pieces bump you to another class.... regardless ill be there on the 30th.

how much are your normal events down there? i saw the school was a little pricey, its 20 here in mansfield for non-memebers i believe.

doesnt taking out interior pieces bump you to another class.... regardless ill be there on the 30th.

how much are your normal events down there? i saw the school was a little pricey, its 20 here in mansfield for non-memebers i believe.

I'm already in E Prepared. Prepared category allows weight reduction like crazy, from removing lights, bumper support, even light changes to the firewall. If you come out you'll see a rabbit built to the limits of the rules just about, it's a tin can!

Non-members are $25 if you register online, $30 if you show up. The OVR drivers school is the 29th and $45 i believe. The Evolution school is pricey, but I'm told very worth it. You'll be seconds faster after going through the schooling they say.

I don't know faces at all, but look for my Laser and come up and say hi, I'll be there for sure on the 30th.