Half price on everything at Pick and Pull

Mark1647545493

Guest powers

anyone know if there are any 4.6 mustangs there? I tried to call but just got a message.

Or if you know of a yard that has some 4.6 stuff let me know. Thanks.

Anyone know if they have any full size chevy/gmc trucks? Years 88-98

I was there two weekends ago, there were a grand total of 5 88-98 Chevy pick ups, and one 'burban of the same body style. The trucks they had were all pretty low optioned, and very picked over. They say that they change over about 60 cars a week on average, so there could be more now. Good luck guys, and happy hunting!

Yeah they've change the truck selection quite alot. I'm always keeping an eye on that part of the lot. They usually have mid 80's fullsize stuff, but not really anything newer than 91 or so and its usually a van. In the compact size they have about everything. Usually only 2 or so nissans or toyotas that aren't already picked to the bones.

Evan

cool, thanks

Rotarded: I seen you the other day getting on 270 from georgesville I tried to slow donw to holla at ya but it was no good

Rotorhead there we're a couple older ones say 83ish I think there was 2 of them

Wanapla I dont recall any full size trux but will look if I make it the clouds are closing in