Nintendo Sixxty Foouuuurrr!!!

Cougar1647545494

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the only game to ever recieve a 10 out of 10 on ign.com for N64 (a feat only one Playstation 1 game has achieved as well: Metal Gear Solid), and is the first game to ever recieve that honor.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is one of two N64 games to ever recieve a 9.9, and it again was the first game to ever get a 9.9.

Best games ever, hands down. In no game (not even Metal Gear Solid series) have you ever had to think so much about how to solve the intricate puzzles and use EVERYTHING at your disposal to complete the game.

^^there are alot of people including myself who will disagree with you on that one^^

i logged many a month on that damn game, staying up for entire weekends playin in basements with 6-8 friends have the losers passing the controllers, needless to say i didn't pass my controller away too often!

Wasn't it Jaws? I fucking hated when people picked him

Nah, it was Oddjob, from Goldfinger. Jaws was from Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me. What was really a testament to your talent was if you went 1on1 and you played as jaws and made the other person play as oddjob; if you could win, you were champ

That is hard to disagree with, but I did put a lot more hours into 007 than smk.. Also the 64 smk 4 player dm's were a lot more fun than the 2 player max on the snes.

ahhhh you're right.. I did spend quite a bit of time playing 007

Nah, it was Oddjob, from Goldfinger. Jaws was from Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me. What was really a testament to your talent was if you went 1on1 and you played as jaws and made the other person play as oddjob; if you could win, you were champ

Lies, oddjob could be shot in the head more easily!