Where does everyone meet up at? (try to put a face with a name)...

Got-Boost?

Just curious where the hang-outs are at in C-bus and when everyone normally goes out? I finally met CBR600Girl at the CheeseCake Factory last week (nice meeting you) and thought it would be better to meet some of the other people on here. :cool:

CBRGirl tried to tell me a few places to go for bikes but I have already forgotten where/when...!?!!? Feel free to PM me if it's somewhere that shouldn't be posted... ;)

Maybe some of the Dayton guys can come over for a bike night or something. :D

Bike night Quaker on Weds night......Bike Day Sats Motorsports of CMH.....starting soon. Any weekend night the crowd is at 7/11 on campus.

She told me she met you....LOL! You spotted the RR on her book.

Yea, I haven't gone to the 7/11 on campus yet. If anyone wants to PM me where to meet, that would be good..

If you want to meet the majority of the people that ride in columbus....7/11 is where you'll find them.

Street location? Time?

Weekend nights anytime from like 8pm ------------->. It's on High street...Literally on OSU campus, by like 11th or 12th. On Weds, a lot of people meet at Quaker and ride downtown.

She told me she met you....LOL! You spotted the RR on her book.

:lol:

Actually my wife saw it and we got to talking about bikes. Next thing you know CR came up.... :D

I can't wait to get over and ride with you guys this year. :thumbup:

Mmmm...7/11 - anyone going to be there tonight? I might show up. It has been a long time since I've been there.

What do you guys do now with all of the bars closed? Used to be we'd hang out there and pick up curb monkeys.

Yeah...You must not have been there in a while. They rebulit that whole area...It's new bars all around it...Even nicer than before...I can NOT WAIT until it gets hot and chics come out.

Yeah...You must not have been there in a while. They rebulit that whole area...It's new bars all around it...Even nicer than before...I can NOT WAIT until it gets hot and chics come out.

LOL. I had no idea. I haven't been down that way since they were in the process of tearing the bars out.

People have been hanging at the 7/11 for years. I started going down there in 96.