1998 yellow cobra

yellowsnake

Well i'm gonna test the waters and see what i can get for my car. Its a 98 cobra with 85xxx miles on it. mods are as follows: bbk long tubes, h-pipe, flowmaster catback, underpullies, adj. fuel pressure regualtor, bbk 255 lph fuel pump, msd wires, ignition and coil packs, optimium red top battery, upper and lower control arms, lowering springs, kyb shocks and struts, autometer fuel pressure and air fuel gauge, 4.10 gears with new 31 spline posi unit and strange axles, chrome y2k 17x9 cobra rims with nitto drag radials on rear 275 40 and kuhmo 245 45 on front, kenny brown sub frame connectors, kenny brown strut tow brace, venom nitrous kit with a 25,35,50,75,100,125,150 shot, C&L mass air meter and inlet pipe, ported intake, imrc delete, bbk 65mm throttle body, BRAND new t-45 tranny, pro 5.0 shifter, alum. flywheel and driveshaft, sloted rotors with hawk performance pads and i think that is all. it is yellow with mach 460, leather seats and power everything. Car has never seen rain since i have owned it and i have had it for 3 years and the car was bought from texas. i'd like around 12,500 OBO!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...