Integrity Cycles?

Casper

I've been there once. The salesperson wasn't too eager to help me out or even acknowledge my existence. Browsed through their whole selection, sat on a few and he didnt say a word to me until I walked out the door :(

Lots of bikes, when I went there they were all covered in dust. That was back in august though, hopefully things have changed. The whole place had a kind of shady feel to me, but thats just my limited experience with the place. Like I said hopefully things have changed.

Ben check out Honda East Toledo, when my little brother bought is 06R6 from them they were the cheapest around and that was with a $300 shipping charge to ship to MD. You are close enough you could go up n get it from them with a truck. They have used and new and I imagine their used prices are a little less as well.

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/default.asp

Been there once. It is a warehouse and not a very clean one - don't expect a brand new showroom with clean floors and what not. A lot of the bikes are definitely used - the sportbikes they had when I was there had some damage to them. Prices seemed a little high at the time, but maybe they are better.

Not saying they are a bad place or anything, just don't expect a beautiful showroom - it's more like ASK in Grove City (well, worse than that).

I'll look there again should I ever decide to buy an additional bike.