real race sti vs civic

SvtKid

Not to be a dick, but I'm guessing you made the vid. I think you need to go measure the length of a bus, then go back and edit the video. I don't think she pulled buses.....

Quite frankly, I would not want a video on the net bragging that my 32-35K car only pulled a few CAR lengths on a old moded civic. Just a thought.....

Guest dsmarc
I dont think it was too bad..a stock sti vs. a modded civic..im sure a better driver could of pulled more as it was her first time..and in high heels WTF

Quite frankly, I would not want a video on the net bragging that my 32-35K car only pulled a few CAR lengths on a old moded civic. Just a thought.....

Please give your parent's car back to them and learn how to shift.

KTHXBYE

On a side note those '06 STi's are HIDEOUS, just my .02

Guest Removed
I watched the vid... but did not see a 'real' race anywhere.

thats what i was thinking, it looked like the civic wasn't even tryying, you can really tell when who ever missed 3rd! nether car seemed to be pulling :confused:

I will help George out alittle here. I guess the guy in the civic has been talking shit on other boards about how he actually beat her in those races. So this is why the video was made to prove that video never lies and the girl in the sti actually won the races, not the civic. Now I am just a messenger, so dont shoot me if I am wrong.

I will help George out alittle here. I guess the guy in the civic has been talking shit on other boards about how he actually beat her in those races. So this is why the video was made to prove that video never lies and the girl in the sti actually won the races, not the civic. Now I am just a messenger, so dont shoot me if I am wrong.

thats what I took from it as well but since the civic owner is not on here its a mute point. he should be posting the vid on the forums here the civic owner is talking trash. I he is on here he has never posted crap about it.

On a side note after seeing the 06 sti in person they are damn sexy.

Guest cgotti
Not to be a dick, but I'm guessing you made the vid. I think you need to go measure the length of a bus, then go back and edit the video. I don't think he pulled buses.....

Maybe he rode the yellow short bus to school and that's what he was comparing it to.

Guest 12sec94z
that guy in the civic is a fag. my and i buddy were sitting over buy skyline chili one night and him and two of his friends in integras pulled up. He was sittin there saying how he wanted some of my buddies mustang (its nasty) well one of his buddies was like you dont want any of the stang. So he said okay i want the z28. I started laughing. Well we went out to 40 and we did it like 3 times. And the best part is i did pull BUSSES on him. I wore him out so bad his buddies in the integras turned around i guess they did want any. He does have a big mouth, he was talking all types of smack before we raced. Afterwards he was pretty quiet, LOL.

• 5 weeks later...
titus...gee...ive seen that kid somewhere... bragging about how fast his car was...oh yeah auto exotica...he works there..ripped my friend off for some parts that were paid for and never came... :asshole:

I see that everyone has made a good point, although, there is nothing wrong with this guy to post a video up for the sake of us just taking a peek.

If the guy is this arrogant why not make him look bad in front of as many people as possible? I wouldn't mind wearing out that civic myself.

Guest GMoney
Back to the race. Is that kid sure that the car is a swapped B16 cause My B18B1 Civic hatch kept up way better from a dig with a stock 05 STI. I lost by about 2 maybe 3 cars to 80+ from a dig. He jumped out 1 car right off the line and only maybe pulled 1 maybe 2 more. Maybe my B18 is strong and that STI is weak.

Looks like you didn't get the response you wanted.

i think he knows his car isn't fast, god let the shit go, wasn't this like, 2 months ago?

edit: On a side note, looks like she's hot.

i meant to say--- You won, he's a dick!