5/26/07 and 6/2/07

Casper

This is from Justin at ColumbusParty.com. Good cause, and cheap beer. Sounds like a winner to me.

Hey Everyone,

This past weekend Austen, one of the bartenders from 4Kegs, got jumped by 3 guys on the porch of his house.

It's a really fucked up situation where these guys kept hitting him after he got knocked out. On Tuesday, he's going in for surgery to repair some of the muscles in his right eye which got really messed up. He's a really nice guy, and honestly just found himself in a really shitty situation. He was just trying to get into his house when these guys attacked him.

Anyways, even with insurance i'm sure some of his medical bills will pile up. So, for the next 2 Saturdays we're having drink n' drown fundraisers for him at The Little Bar (myspace.com/littlebar). It's a simple fundraiser... for $5 you get a special cup that will allow you to get $1 drafts all night long. The only catch is that you need to come to the bar from 7pm - 11pm to purchase the cup.

Any money we raise is going to go toward medical bills and maybe a cool pair of aviators to cover up those black eyes!

Also, people always talk in Columbus, so if anyone knows the meat-heads that did this... please come forward and let us know.

Thanks

[/quote:e9ee2]

I might do the second weekend, when I get harassed by the cops while peeing in an alley I will tell them I am drunk for a good cause. If there are some people on the north side that want to go together maybe we can get a carpool together.

I bet it was a couple of preppy white guys with popped collars that did this to him.

Sorry to hear that.......

One more reason for an equalizer... hint hint bang bang..

Yeah but you've got to know who to Equalize before hand though don't you?

I'd be game for that, but would that make the bar tenders wounds heal any faster? Make the bills any smaller? Just curious - SKIP :?