1991 mr2 turbo

Guest dodge600t

Guest dodge600t

parting out or selling the car.

$2800 gets the car, runs, but has issues, haven't had a chance to look at it.

has a brand new ct-26 turbo with a 55mm upgrade, greddy exhaust, short shifter.

car is in wheeling wv at the moment. let me know if you need anything or want it.

Guest dodge600t

i'll get pics.... the car needs alot of work to be honest with you. has a some rust spots, no holes though, needs the new front bumper painted, needs all the moldings put back on but i have them. as far as mileage, it has a jdm swapped engine with probably 65k miles on it.

car could be cleaned up nice which we intended to do, but my brother is moving and the project is getting scrapped.

it has brand new 17" ALT wheels and Kumho rubber. these have less than 4k miles.

i'll try to get pics but the car is in West Virginia so it may take a bit.

and i'll post up what else it has as i remember it.

thanks for the interest.

Guest dodge600t

as far as what it needs... its road worthy, needs the front painted the rest needs buffed.

needs to figure out why its blowing oil everywhere in the engine bay...

drivers seat is worn

other than that.... put the molding back on crank up the boost.

its a great car with great potential with an awesome turbo bolted to it and some nice wheels.

Guest dodge600t

i'll trailer it back because i dont know where its coming from and dont want to risk the engine.... we thought it was the stock turbo, it looked like it was seeping out of the snail, so my brother bought the new bigger turbo, bolted it on and didnt fix anything, and he moved back from west virginia and left the car in my grandfathers garage.

i dont have a clue whats wrong with it. it starts and idles no problem, just is throwing oil somewhere to everywhere.

the engine and turbo alone is worth the money, fix up the car and it will be even better.

Guest mudbutt

Cool man. He is very interested. If you can get some pics before you get the car, that would me cool, just to make sure he is atleast more interested before you go through the trouble of trailoring it. If you were bringing it back anyway, then cool. I just called him and left him a messege that you were willing to trade.

Joel