Effin' Tards

El Karacho1647545492

Okay, so read this and tell me if I'm out of my fucking mind for thinking the guy that posted this in another forum is an idiot:

LS2 goat vs SVT Lightning

he dude in the SVT F150 was driving like a dickhead weaving in and out of traffic coming up behind me. I was in the left lane and he was in the right. He'd initially merged into the left lane behind me with his left-turn signal on. There was a street on the left less than a 1/4 mile away. When the light turned red he got back in the right lane and lined up next to me in the front row. I knew he'd gun it and cut in front of me to make the turn. I wasn't about to let him have it.

The light turned green and I lifted the clutch at about 2k rpms for a decent launch without smoking the rears. He immediately gunned it and actually got ahead by about a half a nose. I pulled hard into second and chirped the tires. I reeled him in immediately and started to pull on him steadily. I stayed on it hard and pushed into third while still pulling ahead. The cocksucker ultimately slammed on the breaks (almost losing it sideways) and tucked in behind me while laying on the horn and flipping me off as he made his left turn.

Not sure what those things have under the hood, but it sounded fairly beefy. He kept it fairly close, I guess those things must not weigh much compared to my beast. Either way, fucking bitch got owned. No love, just attitude. Fuck 'em.

When I read that, I don't see a kill story. I see a cocky bastard with an LS2 making another guy with honest intention have a shitty time trying to get home.

An honest intention to cut somebody off and shave 10 seconds off his drive home from work? Fuck em, I hate people who do that and I'm glad he got owned.

i can bet money that everyone who drives has done it. the story sounds like an ass with a gto. thats it. obvioulsy the turn wasnt to close cause he said he was able to run it up in third so the truck would easliy have been ahead and out of the way.

All my life I've been taught to drive defensively; allow others on the road to fuck it up for themselves, and don't make yourself part of their shitty driving.

its a lot easier to avoid an accident when youre out in front of it. fuck that guy. maybe he was just trying to get, maybe he was being a douchebag, he got exactly what he wanted except that he lost. if you drive a lightning, and you roll up next to a gto at a light with intentions, then it HAS to be on.

if the guy in the gto would have done anything but own him, the truck drivin fool would have told the story like he wanted to go but some pussy ass gto driver was skurred. fuck that guy. i do everything i can to keep people from rollin over in front of me to make a turn.

its a lot easier to avoid an accident when youre out in front of it. fuck that guy. maybe he was just trying to get, maybe he was being a douchebag, he got exactly what he wanted except that he lost. if you drive a lightning, and you roll up next to a gto at a light with intentions, then it HAS to be on.

if the guy in the gto would have done anything but own him, the truck drivin fool would have told the story like he wanted to go but some pussy ass gto driver was skurred. fuck that guy. i do everything i can to keep people from rollin over in front of me to make a turn.

100% agreed when your driving and you want to get in my lane it's not my job to make sure you have room to get over in my lane. If you have room to get over I'll let you in but don't except to slow down so you get over.

Guest FooFooMaru
SVT shouldn't have been driving like a wanker but the Goat should NOT have induced MORE anger upon the SVT....not a smart move. That guy in the SVT could have been one of "those guys" and it could have gone a lot worse. Goat should have just let him do his thing, even though his thing was wrong.